Start an exciting career at Sounds Fantastic
Sales Associate at Sounds Fantastic
Our team works and plays in the same community as you. Locally owned and operated for over 40 years we have stood the test of time in an ever-changing home electronics industry while many others failed. We pride ourselves on years of experience, knowledge and innovation that continues to keep us one step ahead of the competition. If you take pride in turning A/V dreams into a reality, we’d love to hear from you!
Join our team as a Sales Associate and make an impact in your own backyard!
What you will do:
- First and foremost, provide product knowledge, features and benefits to help inform our customers’ purchase decisions. Our strength in the marketplace is our unsurpassed knowledge on the products we sell. If you live and breathe audio/video, you’re someone we’re looking for!
- Provide a positive shopping experience that will encourage customer connections and loyalty.
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants, promote our quality products and service offerings.
- Cover the sales floor and help ensure all visual standards are met.
- Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop.
- Assist in retail operations – executing on merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
What you offer:
- Passion for audio/video and a strong willingness to learn all facets of the products we sell.
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales and productivity goals.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights, and weekends.
- Bilingualism (French & English) is considered an asset.
- Prior experience in retail, commissioned sales, inventory management, or related areas is considered an asset.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages with performance-based bonuses.
- Excellent Staff Purchase program.
- Possibility of career growth opportunities and continuous development.
- An environment where you get to work with some great people – and some really cool toys!
Apply with resume and a brief introduction to email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest!
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and have fun while doing it? Explore opportunities with Sounds Fantastic and start dreaming about how much fun your dream job can be.